Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who booked this gig?!


Waking up at 5:30am to play a gig with a band just seems wrong! Good lord 'n gravy, to add to our woe we had to travel 2 hrs. to get to Salem. No, not Mass. NJ. Where's that? Just a stone's throw from the Delaware Memorial Bridge. I called Gary at 6:30am to see where he's at & just to ask, "Who booked this thing?" Got a cheerful laugh from the superdad who woke up at 4:45am! (I thought I was nuts!) Joe was even better. He pretended to have just woken up to give me a shock. He & Steve got a chuckle at my expense.

If the early bird gets the worm we got a school full of wiggly worm-like kids. The shows were lots of fun, & the crowds were enthusiastic. Afterwards, we headed to Cracker Barrel...mmm, mmm, good. Nuff said.

G'nite.

No comments: