Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blah. Blah. Blah.


Quick update:

1) Great new interview with Kenny Curtis of XM Kids on the "other" blog: Indie Kids Rock.

2) Got a copy of Alternadad by Neal Pollack. It's a page turner. (Who is Paige Turner?) It just might be safe to be a dad AND hip.

3) Hannah learned how to play "The Black Parade" on piano. Self taught too! I'm impressed. Except...she plays it over & over &...ahh, even at 7am this morning!~ I tell you her bros were NOT AT ALL pleased. Of course, my brain was tapioca this morn so I was no help in alleviating the early melee. However, I had the good sense to keep quiet until such time as I had enough caffeine in my veins to hold on to a thought. (It's been a quiet day. Ha!)

4) Boring stuff: painting Hannah's room. Had two neighbors weigh in on a debate regarding possibly installing a chair rail & color to paint said item. (Told ya it was boring.) As usual, Heather was right. The neighbors were right. I was wrong. So, by default, being wrong I get to the "right" thing, & paint the room according to those in the right.

5) Jonathan had a Pajama Day at school & was quite excited about it. For a second just before entering his preschool room he was hesitant wondering if the other kids had their jammies on...you know, like that dream...you're enter your classroom & you are the only one who's naked...ayieeeeeee!!! Well, much to his relief all were jammin' in their jammies.

No comments: